Presentations already confirmed include:
► GDPR & global privacy frameworks
Richard Merrygold, Director of Group Data Protection, Homeserve
- Maintaining an established governance structure and working with regulators and requirements, both for your business and your customers
- Verifying and monitoring of information security protocols
- Adhering to a company wide data breach response programme
► Class action suits: what, who, why and how much?
Thomas Goodhead, Partner, SPG Law (UK office of Sanders Phillips Grossman)
- How do class action suits work and why are they being seen in cybersecurity now?
- The non-material damage angle and PCI
- The application of GDPR in global disputes
► It’s all about you: aligning PCI with your business priorities
Paul Holland, Information Security Leader, Hiscox
- How managing regulatory compliance can also help improve your operational resilience
- How security differs across different businesses and why this is important
- How can compliance help drive risk appetite?
- Aligning PCI with your business priorities. How this helps?
►PCI almost broke me…
Paul Fletcher, Enterprise Technology Architect, CTO office, Sainsbury's
- The challenges of making the business “understand” PCI…case study of building compliance from the ground up. What went right. And what went wrong
- The ROI balance (disconnect!) of regulation and compliance. In an atmosphere where c. 50% of organisations are still not compliant, are some organisations deciding PCI is just not worth it..?
- The problem with toothless regulators
- How to escape “check-list” compliance and regulation
- PCI is not a journey. Consumers need to trust their data is safe now
► PCI and compliance: the customer doesn’t always know best
Dan Chapman, GDPR Manager, bet365
- Data privacy challenges. How to balance information security, business efficiency and customer demands
- The fines aren’t fine. What is the real impact of organisations being threatened by regulators’ fines. How will it affect disclosure? Are the fines too little too late? Or not enough?
- Customer data = customer loyalty. Data privacy as a competitive advantage that can win, or lose you business
► Some things are worth waiting for
Jeremy King, International Director - Europe, PCI Security Standards Council
- Updated guidance document for protecting telephone based payments
- PCI SSC priorities for 2019 – including details of new standards and programs