Presentations already confirmed include:
► Fireside chat: Why CISOs should care about resilience …
Adam McElroy, Group Head of Cyber Risk, Bank of Ireland Group & Sandip Wadje, Managing Director, Global Head of Emerging Technology Operational Risks & Intelligence, BNP Paribas
- In the reality where we must assume everyone can be breached, shouldn’t we be taking a different approach to security itself and protecting critical and important services not simply data?
- Resilience is what you need when a breach has occurred. It’s more than DR and BCP – who else other than the CISO plays a role in this?
- What do CISOs bring to the resilience party?
► Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse: How organisational responses to cyber risk can (and often do) make things worse
Marco Cinnirella, Professor of Applied Social Psychology, Royal Holloway
- Organisational responses to cyber risk often ignore human psychology
- How can red teaming and phishing sims jeopardise cyber security?
- How can harmful group dynamics play a part in cyber risk?
- What does a Psychology-aware response to cyber risk look like?
► Protecting data against the emerging cyber threat through a culture of privacy
Matthew Kay, Data Protection Officer, Metro Bank
- Data Privacy is not the sole responsibility of the DPO.
- A strong alignment between data privacy and information security.
- Privacy by Design.
- Incident Response.
► Beyond the Hype: Practical Applications for Generative AI in Cybersecurity
Matt Adams, Security Architect, Santander
- Identifying real-world cybersecurity use cases for Generative AI.
- Live demos of open-source security tools powered by Large Language Models.
- Key considerations for transitioning Generative AI tools from proof-of-concept to production.
► Using internal auditing to proactively identify and address cybersecurity risks
Yinka Fadina, Head of Audit (Retail Banking), NatWest Group
Cyber information and security risk is a technology problem:
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Strengthening security posture and identifying gaps
- Compliance verification and adaptation to changes
- Supporting management oversight