Presentations already confirmed include:
► An Enterprise Guide to Using Large Language Models (ChatGPT, Github Co-Pilot, etc) securely
Emmanuel Dahunsi, Security Architect EMEA, Goldman Sachs
- What are the major risks of ChatGPT & other LLMs to your organisations?
- What security controls & best practices should you consider?
- What are Large Language Models (LLMs) and what are the benefits to your organisation?
► Managing security in an ever-evolving supply chain
Dom Lucas, Head of Security, British International Investment
- Who are the heroes and who are the villains: the broader third-party ecosystem – regulators, clients and interested parties
- Evolving the assurance model – it's not always about technology
- Considerations for the future
► Panel: How to measure the value of your technology risk management programme?
Ash Hunt, CISO, Apex Group;
Luke Hebbes, Director of Business Information Security, London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- What is the right amount of data to model a technology risk?
- How do I know my controls are reducing loss exposure?
- How can I articulate the link between risk reduction and business growth to the board?
How to improve cyber resilience in your organisation
Andy Lalaguna, Senior Solutions Architect, Esentire
In today’s threat landscape, security leaders must shift their focus to improving their cyber resilience. The ability to anticipate, withstand, recover from, and adapt to the evolving cyber threats will dictate how well-equipped your cybersecurity program is at defending against these threats. However, given the lack of skilled in-house security resources, it can be challenging to balance the number of incoming security alerts with delivering swift response to eliminate known and unknown threats.
Join eSentire’s Senior Solution Architect, Andy Lalaguna as he shares insights on how you can leverage 24/7 threat detection, investigation, and response capabilities to reduce your cyber risk, build resilience and prevent business disruption.
Key takeaways include:
- How to assess, understand, and quantify your cyber risks.
- Why you should shift your focus to building cyber resilience in addition to managing your cyber risks.
- How proactive threat hunting, combined with 24/7 threat detection and response, are critical in developing a strong cyber defence strategy.