AKJ Associates takes the safety of its event attendees very seriously. A number of measures and precautions are now in place at our in-person events in response to Covid-19.
Although subject to change, these measures for this event currently include:
- The venue will be appropriately cleaned ahead of the event
- Sanitiser will be provided at the reception desk
- Hand washing facilities are available at the venue
- The layout of the event will be adapted and spaced out where possible
- Registration will be open for a full hour to provide flexibility with arrival time
Guidance for attendees:
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Masks will be available should attendees wish to wear them
- Please follow relevant government guidance including for self-isolation and travel
- Please show your fellow attendees kindness as they might have a different comfort level to you
If you have any specific questions about Covid-19 safety at this event then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the AKJ Associates team.