Virtual Round-Table- 'Breaking the Chain: Hindering Ransomware’s Killchain’
Monday 27. September, 11:00 - 12:00 (CEST)
The e-Crime Private Meeting Series is pleased to invite you to an exclusive Virtual VIP Round-Table on Monday, September 27th, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (CEST).
This is an invite-only event that is made available to a selected group of security officers in the Nordic Region in order to have the opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues.
In this Virtual Round-Table, security officers exchange their findings and perspectives on the following topics:
- Ransomware is a clear and present danger.
- More often than not ransomware can be disrupted by taking preventative measures.
- Understanding the steps threat actors take gives us the opportunities to avoid them
- Learn a simplified new ransomware model based on what companies control.
- Learn how and where to hinder ransomware’s critical steps.
- How to minimize ransomware’s effects and impact on your business.
Due to the exclusivity of our private meetings, the places for participation in the Virtual Round-Table are very limited. Please register as soon as possible.
The e-Crime Private Meeting Series team