Presentations already confirmed include:
► Machine Identity Protection – the next hot category in IT Security
Georg Gann, Regional Sales Director DACH & Eastern Europe, Venafi
- What are machines?
- What are Machine Identities?
- Day-to-day challenges to overcome around Machine Identities.
- How to gain Visibility, Intelligence and Automation to protect your Machine Identities.
► Offensive Security Testing with a Hacker Mindset
Ron Peeters, Managing Director EMEA, Synack
- CISOs are experiencing exponential growth in cyberattacks, and those attacks are increasingly sophisticated with greater break-in success.
- Why traditional vulnerability scanning and compliance-based penetration testing have proven insufficient to reduce vulnerability against such malicious hackers and Nation State attacks.
- Why traditional solutions such as Vulnerability Scanners and Pen Testing are no longer sufficient enough to protect against cyberattacks.
- How using a revolutionary security testing approach that deploys large teams of international, top-class security researchers alongside a transparent A!-enabled platform can find serious vulnerabilities in any live system within a matter of hours.
- Several supporting case studies, including one on the Pentagon where Synack was able to break in within just four hours.