We tailor executive round-tables to get you and your sales team in front of your key target accounts in 2020.
The market is saturated with cyber security vendors, all trying to sell to the same small pot of decision makers. e-Crime & Cybersecurity Bespoke's Executive Round-Tables can get your sales team 1-on-1 with these key delegates and their target accounts to generate leads and make sales.
Through AKJ Associates' global e-Crime & Cybersecurity conference series, we have been running prestigious, high-level events worldwide for 20 years. We know the right people and they know us - and through e-Crime & Cybersecurity Bespoke, we can bring together senior decision-makers from your key target accounts for a 3-4 hour private round-table meeting, held over a three course meal in a prestigious venue.
We handle venue booking and catering, delegate acquisition from your list of target accounts, and logistics on the day - so you can relax and focus on showcasing your expertise and getting to know your new contacts and their needs.
How they work
- You provide us with a list of your key target accounts in the region you would like to host a Round-Table.
- You provide us with the content you would like to speak about on the day.
- We use our extensive network of contacts and the relationships we have forged with key delegates for over 20 years, and personally invite them to attend the exclusive round-table.
- If you need assistance in tailoring your content or target lists we are happy to help.
The Executive Round-Table is three hours long and starts with a 30 minute champagne reception in a private room, where you will be able to network with the delegates over a glass of champagne or other drink.
This is followed by a sit-down 3-course meal of fine dining, over which you will have the opportunity to give a 20-minute presentation. The rest of the time will be dedicated to discussion of the topic with the delegates, allowing you to understand in depth the key challenges they're currently facing.
Across EMEA, we use only 5* venues for our Executive Round-Tables. Delegates attend our Executive Round-Tables primarily for the content and the opportunity to hear from the sponsors, but we find that the prestige of the exclusive setting helps make the experience truly unmissable!
We also ensure the venue is a great location in the city where the Round-Table is so the travel for the delegates is as convenient as possible.
You can find several pictures of venues and previous round-tables we have hosted here, to help you get a feel for the great atmosphere at our Round-Tables.
Key Benefits of an e-Crime & Cyber Security Bespoke Executive Round-Table
- You can hand-pick the organisations you would like us to invite to the private Round-Table.
- You will be in a private room for three hours, 1 on 1, with key delegates from your target accounts. There will NO other sponsors.
- You will be able to forge strong and lasting relationships with the delegates.
- The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, so you will be able to talk openly with the delegates in attendance about their challenges and how you can solve them.
- You have the option of giving a presentation or speech during the meeting.
- We take care of the entire process from booking the 5* venue, inviting the delegates and running the meeting on the day.
- All you need to do is provide us with the target list of organisations you would like to invite and the content.
- Post-event you are sent the delegates' details, including email addresses, for your follow-ups.
Vertical Specific Round-Tables
In London we can host vertical specific round-tables for the following sectors:
- Critical National Infrastructure
Why use e-Crime Bespoke
We have been hosting Executive Round-Tables for our clients for over 20 years. We have worked successfully with a host of cyber security vendors across EMEA who work with us year after year as they trust us to run these round-tables and get them in front of some fantastic delegates.
These companies include - Thales, Forcepoint, Recorded Future, Trend Micro, Agari, Carbon Black, Crowdstrike, Cofense, NTT Security, ZScaler, MicroFocus, Centrify, Fox-IT, Nuix, RiskIQ, Checkpoint, HelpAG… to name just a few!
In addition to our private meetings, we also offer:
If you're running your own event and you'd like to make sure the right people are there, our highly skilled and professional team is available to help you with the delegate acquisition process. As with our Private Meeting event series, we focus on senior delegates from primarily FTSE 250 companies, and can work to a list of your key target accounts.
Looking to gain exposure fast? Have a particular market in mind? Over the past 20 years we've built an extensive network of IT security and compliance professionals across EMEA, and we can send a whitepaper mailer on your behalf to our contacts in your chosen target region.
For more information and to discuss bespoke meetings opportunities please contact:
Ben Porter, Head of Bespoke Meetings - Telephone + 44 (0) 20 7269 8908 - email@example.com