Presentations already confirmed include:
► Securing the Digital Citizen: a public sector view
Philipp Grabher, Chief Information Security Officer, Canton of Zurich
- Cyber Security Strategy for the Canton of Zurich
- Supporting and inter-sector cooperation: raising awareness
- The big three areas - what to focus on
► Participative Security and Customer Trust
Marcel Zumbuehl, Group CISO, Swiss Post Group
- How can you reach out to communities both within and outside your company to engage in cybersecurity?
- What are key success factors to build digital customer trust?
- What are the learnings of Swiss Post after four years working closely with ethical hackers?
► The Vulnerability Vector: An opportunity for the hacker and a challenge for the CISO
Juan Carlos López Ruggiero, CISO, Bouygues Energies & Services
- Malicious actors are so much better organized (and financed) than company CISOs
- How do we survive the threats and stay one step ahead?
- What works and what doesn’t when facing the challenges in an ever changing scenario?
► Securing Client Assets – In the Context of Escalating Cyber Threat
Dr. Dominik Raub, Chief Information Security Officer, Crypto Finance AG
- Blockchain vs classical assets from a cyber threat exposure perspective
- Information security threat landscape and securing client assets as central protection goals for a blockchain asset company
- Using secure hardware and sound security architecture to mitigate risks and secure client assets
- Residual risks to client assets and further recommended defenses
► The Cloud Security Journey
Olivier Busolini, Chief Information Security Officer, Sygnum Bank
- The implicit choices of starting a cloud(s) journey
- The key cloud security risks to evaluate
- The most important security principles and measures when running workloads in cloud(s)
- The implications of the shared responsibility model of data protection
► Panel: Balancing Regulation/Compliance and Security
Aneta Podsiadla, Data Protection & Compliance Officer, Vorwerk; Juan Carlos Lopez Ruggiero, CISO Bouygues Energies & Services; Olivier Busolini, CISO, Sygnum Bank
- How do new resilience regulations help in the battle against cybercriminals (NIS2 and DORA) and the impacts of the coming complete revamp of the FINMA 2008/21 circular for Swiss banks
- Does cybersecurity fit naturally into the three lines of defence model?
- Third-party dependency
►Senior Leadership Panel: What’s on the Horizon?
Philippe Vuilleumier Chief Security Officer, Swisscom; Marcel Zumbuehl, CISO Swiss Post Group & co-president of ISSS
- What’s on the horizon, and how to we ensure security in a complex ecosystem?
- How do we ensure customer trust and strive to make society more cyber immune?
- How do we protect artificial intelligence in the future?
- How do we cope with the fact that computing power will put our current encryption mechanisms at risk, etc.?